Have you ever been at a loss to think of something special that you can do for that special someone in your life? Maybe you want to do a little extra for an important event, like his or her birthday, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, or anniversary.
Here are some excellent tips and ideas of some special actions that you can take to help keep love alive in your life.
1. Give your loved one a top ten list: Top Ten Reasons Why I Love You. (It’s okay to include bonus reasons.)
2. Change the screen saver on the computer to something like “You Are the Light of My Life” in fancy or bold letters.
3. Stick an “I Love You” note on his or her steering wheel while they are at work.
4. Give her the top half of a pair of your pajamas on a cold night.
5. Write a poem for her, even if it is short, and even if you can’t write poems.
6. Bake fortune cookies that contain special “I Love You” messages.
7. Give her a rose for every year you’ve known her.
8. Give him a golf ball for every year you’ve known him.
9. Learn how to say “I Love You” is as many different languages as possible.
10. Reenact the best date the two of you ever had.
11. Put your favorite love note in a frame.
12. Take walks together after midnight.
13. Memorize your favorite love poem.
14. Read the story of Romeo and Juliet to each other.
15. Rent a bicycle built for two and ride in the park.
16. Serenade her with a song, preferably beneath a window.
17. Buy him or her a copy of their favorite magazine.
18. Give her one of her favorite flowers for each year you’ve known her.
19. Write a love letter in a code.
20. Give him or her a t-shirt with their pet name on it.
Garry Gamber is a public school teacher and entrepreneur. He writes articles about real estate, health and nutrition, and internet dating services. He is the owner of http://www.Anchorage-Homes.com and http://www.TheDatingAdvisor.com.